Hi Money Wiser!
I’m Christine Caranyagan, your soon-to-be financial advisor, owner of Money Wise Tips and writer of everything in here. Feel free to explore and read articles that you think can help in planning your future financially.
I am a Licensed Financial Advisor and living with the advocacy of educating people on how to manage their money well so they can achieve a lifetime financial security.
I’m affiliated with Sun Life of Canada Philippines, Inc., the first and oldest life insurance company here in the country. We are more than 120 years in the business already and currently, the number 1 life insurance company in the Philippines. We provide different solutions to clients that can assess their priorities in life and help them achieve their ultimate goals.
- Sun Maxilink Prime – it is a VUL plan of SunLife that gives you an insurance coverage plus a living benefit that you can use in the future (investment) may it be for retirement or college fund of your kid. The plan is at least 10 years to pay and you have the option to add additional benefits like total disability benefit, accidental death, dismemberment and disablement benefit, critical illness benefit and hospital income benefit.
- Sun Maxilink Bright – also a VUL plan that gives you an insurance coverage and provides you funds that you can use upon retirement or when your kid enters college. This plan is at least 5 years to pay and you also have the options to add additional benefits like total disability benefit, accidental death, dismemberment and disablement benefit, critical illness benefit and hospital income benefit.
- Sun Flexilink – a VUL plan that gives you an insurance coverage plus investment funds that you can use upon retirement. The plan is payable for 88 years but you have the option to cease premium payment for a period, with a view to continue it later on. Additional benefits that you can add are the total disability, accidental death, dismemberment and disablement, female critical illness/female critical illness and maternity, critical illness and hospital income benefit.
- Sun Fit and Well – a participating whole life critical illness insurance product that provides a comprehensive life and health protection that would address the evolving health protection needs while going through key stages of a customer’s health journey (Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Rehabilitation). The plan has the option to pay for 10 years, 15 years or 20 years.
- SUN Senior Care – specifically designed for senior citizens who are considered the underserved market when it comes to acquiring insurance. It is a participating, limited pay whole life plan that’ll give our dearest senior citizens savings and comprehensive health protection even at a late stage in life.
- Sun Maxilink One – one-time big payment plan and applicable to those persons who want their money gets invested and earn higher interests than what banks offer, at the same time, provide an insurance coverage.
- Sun FlexiLink1 – another one time big payment plan and applicable to those persons who want their money gets invested and earn higher interests than what banks offer, at the same time, provides an insurance coverage with the option of adding benefits like accidental death, female critical illness/female critical illness and maternity, critical illness, hospital income benefit and additional death benefit option.
- Term Insurance – this includes Sun Safer Life, Sun Life Assure, Sun Maiden and Sun Maiden Plus. These are the most affordable forms of life insurance that provides PROTECTION only for a specific period. Applicable to those persons who have a limited budget but still want to protect the future of their family in case something bad happens.
- Whole Life Plans – includes Sun Smarter Life Classic and Elite plans that give you coverage until age 100 and provide you guaranteed amounts. The plan has savings component c/o cash value, dividends and endowment benefits.
- Endowment Plans – gives you insurance coverage during the endowment period or a living benefit at the end of the endowment period. The plan also has savings component c/o cash value and dividends.
If you want to learn more about financial planning, I conduct it for FREE. Just reach me thru this number: 0935 7368 619 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set an appointment. You can also reach me through my personal Facebook account or Money Wise Tips page. It will be my pleasure to be your Financial Advisor for Life. 😉Reach me out thru: