Term insurance is the most affordable form of life insurance that provides PROTECTION only for a specific period. This plan is applicable to those persons who have limited budget but still want to protect the future of their...
Category - Sun Life Insurance Plans – My Money Wise Tips
- Sun Maxilink Prime – it is a VUL Sun Life insurance plan that gives you an insurance coverage plus a living benefit that you can use in the future (investment) may it be for retirement or college fund of your kid. The plan is at least 10 years to pay and you have the option to add additional benefits like total disability benefit, accidental death, dismemberment and disablement benefit, critical illness benefit and hospital income benefit.
- Sun Maxilink Bright – also a VUL plan that gives you insurance coverage and provides you funds that you can use upon retirement or when your kid enters college. This plan is at least 5 years to pay and you also have the options to add additional benefits like total disability benefit, accidental death, dismemberment and disablement benefit, critical illness benefit and hospital income benefit.
- Sun Flexilink – a VUL plan that gives you an insurance coverage plus investment funds that you can use upon retirement. The plan is payable for 88 years but you have the option to cease premium payment for a period, with a view to continue it later on. Additional benefits that you can add are the total disability, accidental death, dismemberment and disablement, female critical illness/female critical illness and maternity, critical illness and hospital income benefit.
- Sun Maxilink 100 – the newest product of Sun Life of Canada Phils Inc. which has been launched on July 22, 2019. Like Sun Maxilink Prime and Sun Maxilink Bright, the plan is also an affordable investment-linked life insurance plan that gives you life insurance protection until age 100 and enables you to build a fund for a comfortable retirement.
- Sun Maxilink One – one-time big payment plan and applicable to those persons who want their money gets invested and earn higher interests than what banks offer, at the same time, provide an insurance coverage.
- Sun FlexiLink1 – another one time big payment plan and applicable to those persons who want their money gets invested and earn higher interests than what banks offer, at the same time, provides an insurance coverage with the option of adding benefits like accidental death, female critical illness/female critical illness and maternity, critical illness, hospital income benefit and additional death benefit option.
- Sun Fit and Well – a participating whole life critical illness insurance product that provides a comprehensive life and health protection that would address the evolving health protection needs while going through key stages of a customer’s health journey (Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Rehabilitation). The plan has the option to pay for 10 years, 15 years or 20 years.
- SUN Senior Care – specifically designed for senior citizens who are considered the underserved market when it comes to acquiring insurance. It is a participating, limited pay whole life plan that’ll give our dearest senior citizens savings and comprehensive health protection even at a late stage in life.
- Sun Life Assure – it is a 5-yearly renewable term insurance which pays the face amount either upon death or upon diagnosis of critical illness while the insured is alive, whichever occurs first.
- Term Insurance – this includes Sun Safer Life, Sun Life Assure, Sun Maiden and Sun Maiden Plus. These are the most affordable forms of life insurance that provides PROTECTION only for a specific period. Applicable to those persons who have a limited budget but still want to protect the future of their family in case something bad happens.
- Whole Life Plans – includes Sun Smarter Life Classic and Elite plans that give you coverage until age 100 and provide you guaranteed amounts. The plan has savings component c/o cash value, dividends and endowment benefits.
- Endowment Plans – gives you insurance coverage during the endowment period or a living benefit at the end of the endowment period. The plan also has savings component c/o cash value and dividends.
Have you chosen the plan that you think is best for you? Request a proposal below. :)
Looking for educational plan? Sun Maxilink Bright might be the best plan to fund your kid’s education when he/she is about to enter college. The future of our children depends on parents. As a future one (in God’s...
Ever heard the term VUL? If you are planning to get a life insurance or investment yet you’re curious if which of which is better and more beneficial? Let me introduce to you this so-called VUL. VUL basically stands for...
How many kids are in your house right now? We actually have one but she’s not my child. She’s actually my younger sister. And as her older sister, I want to send her to one of the best schools here in our country when she is...
Sun Fit and Well – a New Generation Wellness Product -is Sun Life’s latest product line that can prepare you financially, and give your family peace of mind and comfort. If you are wondering where will you find a...